Make Your Account
Before you use.
You can easily unsubscribe whenever you want.
Sr. Item, Regulatory & Business Counsel
LendUp, Oakland, CA (temporarily remote)
Our objective would be to offer a person with a way to better health that is financial.
LendUp is just a technology that is financial located in Oakland dedicated to transforming the subprime credit and financing room. WeвЂ™re a Y-Combinator alum (YC W12) supported by prominent investors such as for example Bing Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, and Kapor Capital. Our item has been utilized in 7 states and weвЂ™ve seen great press protection within the Wall Street Journal, Financial days, CNN, NBC, TechCrunch, Venturebeat, Inc, Wired, Bloomberg, Fortune, and Dow Jones, and others.
Just just What weвЂ™re doing:
At LendUp our company is for an objective to give you aren’t a pathway to higher economic health. Huge numbers of people donвЂ™t have admission to quality credit. Their choices are usually unfair and limited, plus itвЂ™s simple to be caught in a financial obligation period. This is actually the problem that is first attempted to re re solve, through the use of our blended expertise in pc computer software, information science, credit, and training, to your shared passion for economic health insurance and dignity.
Our core item, the LendUp Ladder, is an alternative solution to payday advances that transforms a trap into a chance to borrow at reduced prices and build credit. And each we see our customers succeed day. WeвЂ™re building additional lending options which will help us further speed up our objective of providing you aren’t a course to higher health that is financial.
The Sr. Product, Regulatory and Corporate Counsel will likely be in charge of employed in close partnership with specific sections and get a cross practical groups to give appropriate and guidance that is regulatory LendUp develops, implements and updates its services and products.
- Advise business lovers who will be taking care of new and existing services and services and services and products from item development through launch, including compliance advising in terms of such items
- Prov > and government relations counsel to help with negotiating commercial and bank agreements, and help legislative and policy issues.
- Prov >You have:
- A high-caliber that is proven experienced, solution-oriented and proactive lawyer with expertise in the financing area
- Deep experience analyzing and advising for a http://www.titleloansvirginia.org w >participants in a variety of re payments systems, including issuer processors and system supervisors, sub-prime and installment loans, such as the rules, foibles linked to banking institutions and state certified
- Deep comprehension of Regulation E, Regulation Z, BSA/AML, TILA , ECOA, FCRA, MLA and state laws and regulations linked to lending
- Capacity to balance working separately with small direction and working closely and collaboratively within a little team that is legal
- Capacity to interface efficiently along with known quantities of the corporation (professional management, HR, company divisions, etc.) also to gain the trust and conf >Education and Experience
- JD and 8+ years of expertise, including in-house that is practicing a fast paced FinTech startup business ( or perhaps in an comparable environment) for at the very least three years, with significant give attention to customer financing
- Preferred cand >We have:
LendUp has all the stuff youвЂ™d anticipate from the company that is mission-driven like an aggressive income; very early phase equity; 100% business paid medical, dental and eyesight insurance; ample vacation/sick leave policy; 401(k).
But right hereвЂ™s that which we really like about LendUp lifetime:
- WeвЂ™re focused on a varied and inclusive tradition that spurs innovation and produces a significant and work environment that is impactful
- Certainly one of our values is вЂњdifferent backgrounds, same objective.вЂќ we’re passionate about diverse cand >LendUp can be an opportunity that is equal
We stretch equal job opportunities to qualified candidates and workers for a basis that is equal of a person’s age, competition, color, intercourse, faith, nationwide beginning, impairment, intimate orientation, sex identification or phrase, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, hereditary disposition, or other explanation protected for legal reasons.